Skiptrace Training

  • Steve Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2007
      Just to bring everyone up to date, I have been doing a great deal of training and have a few spots open in the last quarter of 2007. I am now taking reservations for 2008. Book NOW and reserve your slot.

      2007 has been an awesome year.

      Thank you.

      Steven B. Taylor
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc
      Skiptrace Consultants
      7154 No. University Dr # 232
      Tamarac, Fl 33321
      www.skiptraceconsultants.com

    • SkiptraceConsultant
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
        We would like to let everyone know that we have opened several slots for skiptrace training purposes.  Please visit our website at www.skiptraceconsultants.com to get a small syllabas of what we cover.  If you call us we can go into more depth.
        Also please visit our blog http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com.  We are constantly adding updates to that.
        This training can also help you soar in your company, by increasing the number of locates you get and thus increasing the number of contacts that you have and thereby increasing your dollars.
        It can also help when seeking other employment with a bank, collection agency, collection law firm, collatteral recovery or even bail bonds.  Open some new doors and become more marketable and valuable.
        Our phone is 954-722-0473 if you would like to call us.
        Thank you,

        Steven B. Taylor
        President
        RZD Investigative Group, Inc