MAGNETIC VEHICLE SIGNS FOR SURVEILLANCE

  • Greg Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Due to the volume of requests for this product I am posting the direct link
      to place an order.

      Here is the link to get the discounted signs:

      http://www.magnetstreet.com/store/splash/market/0/kc/car-magnet/kn/car-door-
      magnets

      Make sure you use the discount code to get the $49 per pair price for
      investigators: Prinv49
      You will enter the discount code on the final checkout page.
      They are normally $59 per pair.
      Allows surveillance vehicles to fit into any environment.
      Full Color. Size: 10” X 18”
      Create your own design and wording.
      You get 2 signs - one for each side of the vehicle.
      There is $10 for shipping.

      The contact at Magnet Street is Mike Weddle at mikew828@...

      Sincerely,

      Gregory J. Cook, CFE, CPP