Charitable Auction NFL Tickets

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Ok folks, first, please accept my apologies for this post being completely
      off topic.
      The charity that we belong to that deals with the birth condition that my
      son, Cameron, has, is holding a 10th Anniversary Fund Raiser that benefits
      our research grants. We fund our own research with several doctors and
      universities and the grants are 100% funded through charitable giving.
      I've got Director's Club Season Tickets to the Houston Texans NFL football
      games at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas. I am using three sets of two
      tickets plus a parking pass for the game as a fund raising auction for this
      charity. More information about the director's club can be viewed at:
      http://www.houstontexans.com/tickets/DirectorsClub.asp You get a free
      buffet, drinks and get to rub elbows with Cheerleaders and NFL Alumni. 100%
      of the proceeds of these three auctions is going to the Nevus Outreach
      charity. You can view more about Nevus Outreach here:
      http://www.nevus.org
      If you are interested in the auctions, the links to the auction site are
      below. Thanks..

      Texans v Colts: Sept. 23
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230167850802&ssPageN
      ame=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

      Texans v Dolphins: Oct. 07
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230167851415&ssPageN
      ame=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

      Texans v Jaguars Dec. 30

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230167852667&ssPageN
      ame=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
      Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing ,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
      Event Investigations
      www.cispi.net
      (972) 937-3938