[infoguys-list] Hospital Trace Reports

  • telesis@iname.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31 11:29 AM
      We need someone to conduct a "Hospital Trace Report" to determine the
      treating facilities (Hospitals) for the are of residence for the
      subject in question, which is: Detroit, Michigan. Can anyone help
      with this search? If so, what is the cost and turnaround time? Thanks!

      Lynn
      Telesis
      Web Site: www.texaspi.com
      E-Mail: info@...
      Phone: (800) 595-6203
    • Klitzke@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 31 11:38 AM
        Re: Hospital Trace Report

        Send us a copy of your PI license, perhaps we can help after discussing the
        information you need.

        Ken Klitzke
        Klitzke & Associates, Inc.

        Telephone: 262.392.5070
        Fax: 262.392.5592
        Klitzke@...

        This message, including any attachments, is confidential. It is intended
        only for the individual or institution to which it is addressed and may
        contain information that is privileged, confidential or prohibited from
        disclosure or unauthorized use. If the recipient of this transmission is not
        the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction,
        dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
        publication of this email message is strictly prohibited by the sender. If
        you received this message in error, please notify Klitzke & Associates, Inc.
        immediately at Klitzke@... and destroy the message and all copies thereof
        in your possession. Thank you.
      • TradeNET, Bruce Barlow & Marilyn Nayar
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 31 11:58 AM
          12/31/99 - Greetings:
          Our firm, TradeNET, offers such services. Rates are $65.00 per hour or any
          portion thereof. Complete researching services with all data downloaded
          directly from various internet website search services. We are members of
          the Better Business Bureau. The estimated turnaround time, with more
          specifics as to what you really need, could be a little as 1 day or as long
          as 5. If interested, please contact, Bruce Barlow or Marilyn Nayar,
          TradeNET. tradenet@... or tradenet@.... Have a great New
          Year and we look forward to hearing from you and your needs.

          Bruce Barlow and Marilyn Nayar, TradeNET

          > We need someone to conduct a "Hospital Trace Report" to determine the
          > treating facilities (Hospitals) for the are of residence for the
          > subject in question, which is: Detroit, Michigan. Can anyone help
          > with this search? If so, what is the cost and turnaround time? Thanks!
          >
          > Lynn
          > Telesis
          > Web Site: www.texaspi.com
          > E-Mail: info@...
          > Phone: (800) 595-6203

          > Objects of desire at Miadora. Visit miadora.com for the finest selection
          in vintage watches, loose diamonds, designer and estate jewelry. Intriguing.
          Tempting. And extremely fine: Miadora provides upscale jewelry and gifts for
          today's modern men and women.

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 31 12:15 PM
            Dear Ken:

            Wow! Fast email response. Our business license has not been scanned into
            our system, as no one has ever asked for a copy of our business license
            before. We are licensed by the City of Las Vegas, Nevada, Clark County.
            Our current business license was issued to us on 08/24/99.

            Our license number is: M18-01740-H-086981.

            You may check us out if you wish with the Better Business Bureau, 5595 West
            Spring Mountain Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89146-8810. Ms. Sylvia Campbell,
            is the Executive Director, their telephone number is,
            Tel 702 320-4500, 702 320-4560 Fax.

            We are listed under TradeNET @ Falling Water/Summerlin. Our business
            location is: 1350 North Town Center Drive, Suite 19-1108, Las Vegas, Nevada
            89144-0582 Tel 702 804-9622, Fax 702-804-9618, and our email addresses are:
            tradenet@... or tradenet@...

            If you wish any attorney references from Nevada or California, please
            advise. We hope that this information meets your needs. We look forward to
            handling any of your business research needs. Thanks ever so much for your
            courteous and expeditious response. Have a great New Year's Holiday.

            Bruce Barlow and Marilyn Nayar, TradeNET

            > Send us a copy of your PI license, perhaps we can help after discussing
            the
            > information you need.
            >
            > Ken Klitzke
            > Klitzke & Associates, Inc.
            >
            > Telephone: 262.392.5070
            > Fax: 262.392.5592
            > Klitzke@...
            >
            > This message, including any attachments, is confidential. It is intended
            > only for the individual or institution to which it is addressed and may
            > contain information that is privileged, confidential or prohibited from
            > disclosure or unauthorized use. If the recipient of this transmission is
            not
            > the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
            reproduction,
            > dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
            > publication of this email message is strictly prohibited by the sender.
            If
            > you received this message in error, please notify Klitzke & Associates,
            Inc.
            > immediately at Klitzke@... and destroy the message and all copies
            thereof
            > in your possession. Thank you.

            > Objects of desire at Miadora. Visit miadora.com for the finest selection
            in vintage watches, loose diamonds, designer and estate jewelry. Intriguing.
            Tempting. And extremely fine: Miadora provides upscale jewelry and gifts for
            today's modern men and women.

            > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/infoguys-list/?m=1

          • Bobbie Bigler
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 31 1:15 PM
              I've been trying to get off this for weeks, I don't
              have my original directions. Please take me off your
              list.

              =====
              Bobbie

              http://messenger.yahoo.com
            • casbec@freewwweb.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2000
                Deborah Rose of DCR Enterprises can assist you. They are very reasonable and thorough!!!  They can be reached at (972) 272-0829. They'll even email you the report!  Their email address is dcr@...
                Hope this helps.
                JC

                http://click.egroups.com/1/524/1/_/531/_/946668580

                -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

              • labellest@juno.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 8, 2000
                  You might try Johanna Moore-Cudlip, who is a NALI investigator in
                  Detroit. Her phone number is (313) 884-9801

                  Cindy Thacker Schaefer
                  Attorney Assistance, Inc.

                  On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:29:23 -0800 telesis@... writes:
                  > We need someone to conduct a "Hospital Trace Report" to determine the
                  > treating facilities (Hospitals) for the are of residence for the
                  > subject in question, which is: Detroit, Michigan. Can anyone help
                  > with this search? If so, what is the cost and turnaround time?
                  > Thanks!
                  >
                  > Lynn
                  > Telesis
                  > Web Site: www.texaspi.com
                  > E-Mail: info@...
                  > Phone: (800) 595-6203

                  > Objects of desire at Miadora. Visit miadora.com for the finest
                  > selection in vintage watches, loose diamonds, designer and estate
                  > jewelry. Intriguing. Tempting. And extremely fine: Miadora provides
                  > upscale jewelry and gifts for today's modern men and women.

                  > -- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

                • Steve Owen
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 8, 2000
                    I would like to be removed from this list. I got on it
                    quite by accident and do not want all these emails
                    cluttering up my mailbox.
                    Thank You,
                    Steven R. Owen

                    --- labellest@... wrote:

                    > You might try Johanna Moore-Cudlip, who is a NALI
                    > investigator in
                    > Detroit. Her phone number is (313) 884-9801
                    >

                    > Cindy Thacker Schaefer
                    > Attorney Assistance, Inc.
                    >

                    > On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:29:23 -0800 telesis@...
                    > writes:
                    > > We need someone to conduct a "Hospital Trace
                    > Report" to determine the
                    > > treating facilities (Hospitals) for the are of
                    > residence for the
                    > > subject in question, which is: Detroit, Michigan.
                    > Can anyone help
                    > > with this search? If so, what is the cost and
                    > turnaround time?
                    > > Thanks!
                    > >
                    > > Lynn
                    > > Telesis
                    > > Web Site: www.texaspi.com
                    > > E-Mail: info@...
                    > > Phone: (800) 595-6203

                    > > Objects of desire at Miadora. Visit miadora.com
                    > for the finest
                    > > selection in vintage watches, loose diamonds,
                    > designer and estate
                    > > jewelry. Intriguing. Tempting. And extremely fine:
                    > Miadora provides
                    > > upscale jewelry and gifts for today's modern men
                    > and women.
                    > > http://click.egroups.com/1/524/1/_/531/_/946668580
                    > >
                    > > -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the
                    > group calendar!
                    > > --

                    http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

                    > eGroups' Valentine's Day Gift Guide - Shop Here Now:
                    >
                    > -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the
                    > group calendar!
                    > --

                    http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=infoguys-list&m=1

                    =====
                    Steven R. Owen
                    Visit my website and learn how to become financially independent.
                    www.sixfigureincome.com/?108054
                    http://im.yahoo.com