NFL Auditing Assignments - September 9 thru December 30

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      We Are Now Hiring Auditors for the 2007 NFL Sunday Ticket Piracy
      Assignments!

      17 WEEKS OF AUDITING

      Beginning September 9, 2007

      Territories available throughout the 50 United States,

      SIGN UP NOW!!!!

      THIS WEEK'S TARGET AREAS:

      DULTH, MN

      SPRINGFIELD/BLOOMINGTON/CHAMPAIGN, IL

      MEMPHIS, TN

      JACKSON, MS

      MONTGOMERY/HUNTSVILLE/TUSCALOOSA, AL

      TERRE HAUTE/GARY/ SOUTH BEND, IN

      GRAND RAPIDS, MI

      YOUNGSTOWN, OH

      SAVANNAH, GA

      CHARLESTON/FLORENCE, SC

      JACKSONVILLE, NC

      HARRISBURG/ERIE/STATE COLLEGE/ALLENTOWN/BETHLEHEM/EASTON, PA

      SYRACUSE/ROME/WATERTOWN/BINGHAMTON/SARATOGA, NY

      HARTFORD/BRIDGEPORT/NEW HAVEN/WATERBURY, CT

      WORCESTER/SPRINGFIELD/PITTSFIELD, MA

      PROVIDENCE, RI

      MANCHESTER/PORTSMOUTH, NH

      MAINE

      VERMONT

      MONTANA

      If you are located in one of these areas, opportunity ABOUNDS!

      We have a limited number of auditors on board for these states thus far,
      and would love to have MORE!!!!

      We will post different "Target States" each week, but WELCOME Auditors
      to sign on at any time from any state!

      NFL Sunday Ticket Is Directv's Exclusive Programming and Provides
      Subscribers All NFL Games in Their Entirety on Multiple Channels For the
      Entire NFL Season

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy and DirecTV's exclusive vendor for combatting DirecTV
      fraud!!!!

      Visit our website www.signalauditing. com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and read testimonials from some of our
      auditors and sign up now!!!! DON'T WAIT, RESERVE YOUR TERRITORY NOW!!

      Sherry A. Giammichele, Vice President
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 466
      Ellenville, NY 12428