[infoguys-list] Any one in the Harford Area

  • Ann R. Stravalle-Schmidt
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 31, 1999
      I'm an attorney in the Hartford area... does anyone do business in the
      area? Ann
    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 31, 1999
        Hi Ann !! Re your request try this very experienced P.I. in Hartford -
        BERNIESOLDATEEPI@.... GOOD LUCK! HEOPER@...
      • Frank L. Galli
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 31, 1999
          Ann,
          Here is our web site www.siuonline.com

          Frank L. Galli
          Independent Special Investigations

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2000
            We have our main office in the hartford area (manchester) and have
            investigators throughout Connecticut and the remainder of New England. How
            can we help you?
            Nancy Dionne
            Nickels Professional Investigations
            1-800-370-2116
            or e-mail: njmd_npi@...
          • Ann R. Stravalle-Schmidt
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 8, 2000
              I'll keep you in mind when I need this service. Thanks. Ann

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 8, 2000
                great! if you would like me to send any information, just let me know! happy
                new year!
                nancy
              • Peter Lalashuis
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 11, 2000
                  Need an investigator in CAlifornia---Milpitas, CA area.
                  Peter
                  Anchor Investigation
                  anchor@...
                • pasr@postoffice.pacbell.net
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 12, 2000
                    WE ARE IN THE BAY AREA SF AND BURLINGAME...WHAT TYPYE OF WORK DO YOU
                    NEED..............PAUL ANDERSON ABC LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS PI7654

                    Peter Lalashuis wrote:

                    > Need an investigator in CAlifornia---Milpitas, CA area.
                    > Peter
                    > Anchor Investigation
                    > anchor@...

                    > Bolt down the furniture. LiquidPrice.com is giving away one
                    > serious Dream Home Theater. The ultimate $15,000 cinematic
                    > experience. LiquidPrice.com brings you consumer electronics
                    > where you pick the product, then retailers bid for your business.

                    > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1
                  • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 14, 2000
                      Anyoneout there able to do a credit check in a May-December marriage that looks to have gone bad
                      financially. Adult kids are worried that 83-year-old father is being taken to the cleaner by the new
                      wife, due to her extravagan spending, etc. Now the old man is failing and they are wondering where
                      all his money went.

                      Michele
                      bwido@...

                    • LP69Lal1@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                        i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
                        so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks
                      • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                          Contact the California State Department of Consumer Affairs and request the application packet. You
                          will receive, among other things, the Private Investigator's Act for review. They do not provide
                          study materials. such can be obtained fro other sources. There are also schools available for
                          classroom training.

                          Michele McGarraugh, McGarraugh Company

                          LP69Lal1@... wrote:

                          > i just want to find out what i need to do to become a private investigator.
                          > so if you have some info on that then please write me back. thanks

                          > For the fastest and easiest way to backup your files and, access them from
                          > anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days. Click here for a chance to win a
                          > digital camera.

                          > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=infoguys-list&m=1
                        • andrew
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                            its not easy to become a pi
                            u must have the aptitude for it

                          • Snaf001@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 16, 2000
                              in Ct if its the same y ahve to have 5 yrs experience full time with a lic
                              Pi unless they chnage the requirments. That leads to another question .
                              Will Ct accept bail enforcement work as experience ?
                            • LP69Lal1@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 17, 2000
                                i dont know sorry