Re: Question about fines

  • FeLisha
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24 7:48 AM

      " Since you did not have the decency to identify yourself nor even
      mention
      > what state this involves, it is hard to answer your question."

      The state is NC and I consider myself to be a very decent individual.
      If me not properly identifying myself offended you, by all means
      consider me indecent.

      Felisha Lee-Gainey
      Student
      N.C.State University
    • i-direct
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24 2:03 PM
        Being from over the other side of the pond, I know nothing about State laws,
        but does this site help answer any of your question?

        http://www.bcsalliance.com/y_debt_statelaws_garnishments.html

        Stephen R Peters

        Senior Investigative Consultant
        * Email: <mailto:admin@...> srp@...

        * Office: 0870 990 3211
        * Fax: 0870 990 3212

        * Email: <mailto:admin@...> strand@...

        * Web: <http://www.id-net.co.uk/> www.id-net.co.uk

        MEMBER: BRITISH AGENTS, CPIRC (Canada), LEAA (USA), IWWA

        SIGNATORY: BPPG

        _____