Advice needed: Programs to download Video-to-computer

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2007
      Hi,

      I'd been using a program called "Pinnacle", but it has been starting
      to crash, and I can't seem to locate the CD to re-install it.
      Plus, the company no longer supports the version I'd had.

      So, I need reccommendations for good, solid programs for downloading
      video from my camera to my computer.

      Please feel free to respond in the group, or directly to me at:

      keith@...

      Thank you in advance, for any insight or recommendations you can
      provide.

      Regards,

      Keith L. Walker
      Discovery Services Investigations