[infoguys-list] pretty good deal

  • Mike F.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 1999
      Hi here is something I stumbled across.
      I was at Office max:

      INFOUSA is the maker of
      Select Phone Pro,PowerFinder,88 Million household and other CD ROM Phone
      Books.Well.......

      Office Max is selling:
      "THE COMPLETE OFFICE DIRECTORY" The 1999 Edition included in this package is
      #1)YELLOW PAGES DELUXE..find info on business
      #2)88 MILLION HOUSEHOLD PHONE BOOK DELUXE..find info on everybody on street
      #3)STREETS USA DELUX BUSINESS EDITION..street Atlas designed for Business
      The set is the 1999 edition,there is a Total 9-CDROMS
      PRICE-----$9.99 YEP $ 9.99

      http://www.officemax.com <==I don't know if above deal is available online.

      Even a cheapskate like me can afford 9.99

      LATER4,mike fiorentino
    • Snaf001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 1999
        true even i could afford 9.99 HOWEVER all that info is free on the net !