[infoguys-list] Re: Need proof of marriage in GA

  • Bill Bensel
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 1999
      Hi John,

      You might contact Gene Staulcup (706)722-0683 , (706)722-7620- FAX or
      staulcup@... Hope this helps. Regards from the Upstate !

      Bill

      William E. Bensel - Upstate Investigations
      720 Montague Ave Greenwood, SC 29649
      Ph/Fax (864)459-8957 - Pager 1-888-524-2704
      Member: GIN-SCLEOA-SCALI-SEAPI-NAIS-HomeFires
      www.InfoGuys.com/Upstate_Inv
      ' Serving Upstate South Carolina '