Magnetic Signage Available for Surveillance Vehicles

  • Greg Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      I am partnering with an associate of mine that makes 10" X 18" magnetic
      signs for the sides of vehicles. These can be used on surveillance vehicles
      to fit into certain environments. These are full color and cost $49 per pair
      (regularly $59). Some of the possibilities of lettering to put on them:

      "ACME Home Inspections", "John Doe Handyman Services", "Universal Traffic
      Analysts", "Jane Doe Interior Designs", ..the list is endless. They can say
      whatever you want.

      You can also add a phone number to a dummy phone or busy callback number.

      Please respond to my email < Lplogic@... > and let me now if you are
      interested.

      Sincerely,

      Gregory J. Cook, CFE, CPP