Montgomery, AL Investigator Needed

  • Rus B Robison
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2007
      I am looking for a great investigator in or near Montgomery, AL to assist me
      on an Alabama case. This will very likely lead to a referral to an attorney
      firm in Montgomery, if the work is great. The investigator they currently
      use is just not getting it done.

      Please EMAIL me privately if you meet the criteria.

      With kindest regards, I remain...

      The Robison Companies, LLC

      Private Investigators

      Rus B. Robison

      General Manager

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State-Licensed Private Investigation Agency.