New Article On RMRI, Inc.'s Webpage.

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2007
      For those interested, I posted a new article on my webpage titled "The
      REAL Cyber-Investigators". You may find it at http://www.rmriinc.com,
      look on the left, 14th tab down. Some of you may find this article
      interesting.

      Rick.
    • Rus B Robison
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2007
        I am looking for a great investigator in or near Montgomery, AL to assist me
        on an Alabama case. This will very likely lead to a referral to an attorney
        firm in Montgomery, if the work is great. The investigator they currently
        use is just not getting it done.

        Please EMAIL me privately if you meet the criteria.

        With kindest regards, I remain...

        The Robison Companies, LLC

        Private Investigators

        Rus B. Robison

        General Manager

        rbr@...

        Oklahoma's FIRST State-Licensed Private Investigation Agency.