RE: [infoguys-list] dummy cameras

  • Paul Curtis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
      I would add to what Bob has mentioned and say that the most effective
      security system in a high visibility situation is one where the perps can
      see themselves on the monitors. If the monitors are on display through a
      window in the front office there is no doubt that they are on view. The
      only doubt is whether they are being recorded or not and they more often
      than not are not willing to take that chance after seeing themselves on TV.

      Paul Curtis

      (714) 612-5331

      Costa Mesa, CA