Equipment for Sale

  • agencyinves
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
      Good Day Group:
      We are downsizing after many years in the Private Investigation
      Business and have several pieces of equipment that we no longer need.
      We are listing the equipment on our groups first and hope people in
      the buisness will need/want it at good prices.

      2-960 Hour time lapse Recorders-Super Circuits
      1-128 " " -
      " "
      1-
      24 "
      " (24hr ? maybe be larger capacity)
      1-dvd recorder/player-RCA
      2- vcr player/recorder - Emerson&Westinghouse
      1- gps trim track real time with magnetic attachment case
      1- gps data logger magnetic case
      1- Electronic Counter Measures (de bugging) unit Great Southern
      Secutity for real property and phones.
      1- Covert recording device detector
      1- Samsung Camcorder
      1- Sony Camcorder
      Several covert pinhole type cameras, .0003 lux cameras with zoom
      lens, IR camera.
      This is a partial listing of what we will have have available. The
      items listed here are available for sale now.
      ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS EQUIPMENT PLEASE RESPOND TO;
      AGENCYINVES@... AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU PROMPTLY. WE WILL
      HAVE A PRICE LIST READY WHEN YOU CALL BUT DO NOT HAVE IT READY AT
      THIS TIME. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!
      Agency Investigations, Inc.
      12316a N. May Ave. Ste. 254
      Okla. City, Okla 73120