Re:Texas LLC break up, need advice/info please.-RESPONSE...

  • BocaForensic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      In a message dated 8/5/2007 5:12:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

      learned that there should have been more than one form for her to
      sign, if so then he forged her signature, is this true regarding the
      number of forms to be signed

      ===========
      RESPONSE:

      If you believe the subject forged your wife's signature, I would be
      delighted to perform a Forensic Document Examination for you Pro Bono....please feel
      free to email me. I am a Certified Forensic Document Examiner and instructor
      and own my agency. I will be happy to donate some time to help you.

      In regard to your business arrangement, I cannot speak for Texas, but in
      Florida, you have to go through certain legal channels with the state to create
      a LLC which entails signing much more than one document. As far as your
      business being the culmination of your wife's creative thinking, you should have
      had this subject sign a document that your wife retain the rights to the
      concept, have a non-compete agreement with the subject in case you went your
      separate ways, and an attorney should have drafted up indemnification documents
      protecting you from action against you because of HIS debts or independent
      actions.

      If this individual is slandering you, perhaps you should look into a slander
      and defamation of character suit. You have the emails to show harassment.
      You should have an investigator take witness statements from those to whom this
      individual is slandering you. Start building your case now, in the early
      stages because I see this going all the way to hell.

      It's a sad lesson to learn, but ALWAYS use an attorney when getting involved
      in even the most simple of negotiations and partnerships.

      Good luck.....

      E'lyn Bryan
      Agency Owner and Detective
      Forensic Bureau of Investigations inc.
      President of South Florida Investigators Association
      Certified Forensic Document Examiner
      Instructor for The Forensic Document Examiners Course
      Member of the National Association of Document Examiners
      Member of FALI-Florida Association of Licensed Investigators
      Certified to serve Process in the Tri-County area
      Listed in the Palm Beach Bar Membership Directory
      _http://www.FloridaDocumentExaminer.com_
      (http://www.floridadocumentexaminer.com/)

      Box 811958
      Boca Raton, Fl. 33481