injustice

  • deborahflds
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      I will try to make this quick and to the point. I need to know how a
      person who has shot and killed someone, then cleared for that due to
      claims of self defence, then goes on to about 6 either
      dws,dui,owi,possion, accident with injury,which the insurance paid off
      on, and the most recient within the last 3 weeks, 1 dui and 1 owi, how
      in the world do they get away with it???? Not to mention he has been on
      probation for about 2 years and alot of these have happened since then.
      yes, this is a family member. Yet one other family member age 16
      covicted of arson is on house arrest, probation for 4 years and will
      not be allowed work release. How can people with such terrible offences
      be stopped. My ex-brother in law is serving 2 years for a massive theft
      ring in 5 counties totaling in almost a million dollars in theft and
      got 2 years. Please advise how they can be stopped legally before
      someone gets killed????