RE: [infoguys-list] Texas LLC break up, need advice/info please.

  • Barry Gilbert
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2007
      This may give you an idea of what you are in for.

      http://www.medlawplus.com/askalawyer/llc/question61.tpl

      _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 5, 2007
          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Ian" <blugrsvt@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > relinquish any of the documentation regarding the LLC arouses
          > suspicion. This man makes 300.00/hr investing out of his home, so
          why
          > would a very small fledgling LLC be of such an issue to him unless
          he
          > did break laws in the formation and was "skimming"?(I know
          conjecture)
          > Any help please would be very appreciated.
          > Ian and Gina in Round Rock (just outside of Austin)
          > blugrsvt@...
          > ps: We both fear that with is money, if we get a lawyer he
          will "sack"
          > us in some way as he has proven to be a very devious man. At the
          same
          > time it was my wifes hard work that generated the profits, so we do
          > want to settle this....we both are very intimidated by this man.

          This is a very intricate issue. There are very few people here on
          this list that are really qualified to advise you on this situation
          (I can only think of one person on this list that I would go to for
          help in a situation like this)...

          You need an attorney. I would HIGHLY recommend that you try to reach
          out to Greg Walker; I think he is on this list. He is also in Texas.
          Greg has assisted me in an issue with a company in Texas before. I
          found him to be completely competent, honest, and his sole concern
          seems to be for his client. Greg is also a "fighter" that does not
          allow his client to be "harassed" and/or "taken advantage of" in any
          way. You will have to pay him, but he is worth every dime. You could
          not have a better attorney working for you.

          Rick.