Recommendation Needed

  • Leif "Krang"
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2007
      Hello, I am looking for a recommendation for a trademark attorney. Let
      me clarify, a GOOD trademark attorney. I have not had very good luck
      with them.

      I need someone who will be capable of replying to the USPTO and
      maintaining the mark. Also one who can follow up on letters to
      suspected mis-users / abusers. I do not mind paying someone either as
      long as the work gets done.

      It would be nice if they answer the phone even when I don't block my
      caller ID as well.

      Thanks all

      Leif "Krang"
      www.spyville.com