MIAMI CASE: 2 HOURS

  • piagency
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 9:57 AM
      We need a private investigator in Miami, Florida for a 2-hour case to
      make an undercover commercial business observation, and to complete
      our documents and report.

      We estimate your time to be:

      a) 30 minutes round trip travel time
      b) 30 minutes observation of business activity
      c) 30 minutes of formal documentation & mailing.
      d) 30 minutes miscellaneous time, phone calls, etc

      Please PRIVATELY email me the following:

      1) Your full contact information (name, address, phone, etc)

      2) Your credentials or PI License.

      3) Your flat rate for the projected 2-hours.

      4) Your projected availability for this calendar week.

      Sincerely,

      Jill Mathews
      jill.mathews@...