Introduction New Group Member dominican republic

  • jose reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      Introduction
      New Group Member

      All Legal Investigations, Defence, Process serving, Surveillance and Electronic counter-surveillanc ,Service
      We can serve all your legal needs in dominican republic.
      jarasa company
      calle DR. jose eldon 35 centro ciudad, santiago. RD
      reyes_jose@...

      GENERAL MANAGER JOSE A.REYES EX- SANRGENTO POLICE
      JARASA SERVICE LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS AND SECURITY
      TELEPHONES OF THE OFFICE 809-226-2100
      GENERAL MANAGER cel 809-785-6532
      WEB www.geocities.com/seguridad_jarasa
      ADDRESS Calle DR ELDON 35 SANTIAGO.REPUBLICA DOMINICANA