Re: [infoguys-list] Is it legal to use a record someone in MN?

  • Robert Bryan
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 3, 2007
      Bob,

      Guess your right. I haven't seen anyone coming down that hard either. Oh well, thats life.

      Have a great 4th everyone, be safe & careful out there.

      Night Owl Investigations www.nightowlinvestigations.com

      Robert Bryan
      Owner/Investigator Night Owl Investigations
      P.O. Box 19137
      Panama City Beach, FL 32417
      nightowl1@...
      gulfcoastpi@... tel:
      fax:
      mobile: 850-522-8010

      Want to always have my latest info? Want a signature like this?