**2007 NFL Sunday Ticket Piracy Audits**

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
      NFL Sunday Ticket Piracy Audits are Back!

      BIGGER AND BETTER FOR 2007!

      AND STILL ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH SIGNAL AUDITING!!

      THANKS TO A TREMENDOUSLY SUCCESSFUL SEASON OF AUDITING IN 2006, with
      coverage in ONLY 6 STATES, DIRECTV HAS GIVEN US THE GREEN LIGHT TO
      CONDUCT WEEKLY PIRACY AUDITS COVERING ALL 50 STATES FOR THEIR
      EVER-POPULAR PREMIUM

      NFL SUNDAY TICKET 2007 PACKAGE

      THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL AUDITORS ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!!

      *17 Consecutive Sundays Beginning September 9, 2007

      *6 Hours EVERY SUNDAY

      *NO limit on number of hits

      NFL Sunday Ticket Is Directv's Exclusive Programming and Provides
      Subscribers All NFL Games in Their Entirety on Multiple Channels For the
      Entire NFL Season

      Many restaurants and bars will be pirating this event through a
      fraudulently designated DirecTV account.

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy and DirecTV's exclusive vendor for combatting DirecTV
      fraud!!!!

      We offer our auditors guaranteed piracy work throughout the year for our
      various clients and some of our piracy assignments include All UFC
      matches, heavyweight and title boxing, NCAA March Madness for 6 days of
      auditing nationwide, World Cup qualifying soccer matches, and world cup
      rugby.

      Visit our website at www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> ,read testimonials from some of our
      auditors, and sign up now to work NFL SUNDAY TICKET!!!! Once you do, you
      will automatically be granted access to work all of our events
      throughout the year!

      Steven Levine, President

      Sherry A. Giammichele, Vice President

      Signal Auditing, Inc.

      PO Box 466

      Ellenville, NY 12428

      (845) 210-1262

    • signalauditing
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2007
        ***NOW HIRING***

        2007 NFL Sunday Ticket Piracy Assignments!

        12 MORE WEEKS OF AUDITING

        Every Sunday for a 6 hour window 1pm- 7pm EST, 10 am-4pm PST

        SIGN UP NOW!!!!

        LOOKING FOR AUDITORS IN THE FOLLOWING STATES:

        CALIFORNIA, CLEVELAND, OH

        CINCINNATI, OH, and TEXAS

        **Sign on bonus for all Auditors that sign up in these Areas between
        October 10 thru October 12, 2007, please call Sherry or Steve for
        details

        If you are located in one of these Areas, opportunity ABOUNDS!

        We have a limited number of auditors on board for these aeas so far, and
        need MORE!!!!

        NFL Sunday Ticket Is Directv's Exclusive Programming and Provides
        Subscribers All NFL Games in Their Entirety on Multiple Channels For the
        Entire NFL Season

        Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
        Signal Piracy and DirecTV's exclusive vendor for combatting DirecTV
        fraud!!!!

        Visit our website www.signalauditing.com
        <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and read testimonials from some of our
        auditors and sign up now!!!!