Re: Hampstead, NC - Service of Process - DONE

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      I got lucky and the woman to be served was in New York on vacation. I was able to serve her here!

      Thanks to those who responded.

      Brian Clukies
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator
      License #: 11000046990
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520
      Ph: 516-223-2526 Fax: 516-908-7771
      Email: bncpi@...
      NYC Licensed Process Server, License #:1212222
      NYS Notary Public, License #: 01-CL6104851