SOP: Morehead NC 28557

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      I have two routine services for Morehead, NC 28557. One is going to
      a business and the other to adult individual. It is beleived that it
      is a resdiential address. Subject can be sub-served and corporation
      papers need to be served on the adult or an agent of the business.

      Please respond with cost and turn around time. If you do not
      directly service this area, please forward be contact information on
      what other server does. Thanks in advance!!!

      Walter Swinehart

      Bucks Legal Services Inc.
      iCORP Services & Solutions

      710 South 11th Street, Unit 2B
      Philadelphia, PA 19147-1971

      Main: 888-512-8257 | 888-812-5777
      Office: 215-922-2851
      eFax: 267-200-0885
      eMail: orders@...

      www.buckslegal.com | www.icorpss.com

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS EMAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR
      THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENTS NAMED
      ABOVE.

      This message may be of an attorney-client communication and as such
      is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not
      the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
      received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination,
      distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If
      you have received this communication in error, please notify us
      immediately by telephone 1-888-512-8257 and by return email. We
      request that you delete this material from any computer, without
      copying. Finally, although we have taken reasonable precautions to
      ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
      responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
      email or attachments. – Bucks Legal Services Inc. & iCORP Services
      & Solutions.