Re: [infoguys-list] Writers wanted

  • david jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2007
      Hi All,

      First off I would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response I have received in response to my writers wanted post. I am svery interested in any content anyone is willing to provide and any writers that would like to demonstrate their expertease on my website. Although the industry may provide for a small world, there are many areas each of us tend to specialize. I would love to have anyone who is interested in moderating our forum or writing on a regular basis for the blog to contact me privately. I assure you in the long run it will be worth it.

      Some of you have been hesitant in the reasons behind my request and qualifications, given the industry that is totaly acceptable to me and I have prepared the following explanation below:

      A simple google search of my name will provide these results:

      http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=steven+chubbuck&btnG=Google+ Search

      You will see that I work for CTC International Group, www.ctcintl.com. CTC International Group is not affiliated with intel-vault. com, but like any other contributors will benefit from it.

      The intention of intel-vault.com is to bring the intelligence and security community together in a public forum to share ideas, network, and educate by providing free resources and education materials.

      The vault, www.intel-vault.com/vault (currently the main current construction project) will have easy to use links for investigators to use as a resource for public records and other related information (for free). The users will be able to rate the quality of the resource and talk about what it could be used for.

      The Blog, (blog.intel-vault.com) is where the articles will be posted to educate people about the industry. The blog will always be free and will always credit the contributors. I would like to eventually get a group of qualified writers and provide them with access to write whenever they want to. As the site gains traffic I believe the advertising from the blog contribution alone would make it worth while for the writer.

      The forum, (forum.intel-vault.com) will be an area for professionals to discuss and share ideas. Eventually when the site is complete, I may eventually require user names and passwords to access the free information and screen the individuals according to their qualifications.

      I hope this answers some of your questions and I look forward to seeing you all contributing to the site and industry.

      Best Regards,

      Steven Chubbuck
      www.intel-vault.com_._,___