MPC3 or MPC Ink Pen

  • Betteye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2007
      I emailed with the supplier of recording ink pen around May or April 15. My
      email is gone. I would appreciate if that person would please contact me as
      I have many questions to ask about the ink pen. It cost around 130.00$ they
      had one that cost less but would not charge using the USB of the computer.
      Please contact me as soon as possible.
      Betteye