Recording mpc3 pen

  • Betteye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2007
      Goodmorming all! Could the person that sells the recording spy pens please
      contact me privately. I lost your web page and email.

      thanks
      Betteye
      the_boldens@...
    • CodyWoods@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2007
        We sell several versions of recording pens.You can find them here
        _http://www.pimall.com/nais_ (http://www.pimall.com/nais)

        Cody Woods
        Thomas Investigative Publications, Inc.
        512-719-3595