Training opportunity in Southern California

  • Don Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
      I'm conducting public records access training for the Orange County District
      Attorney's office at the Orange County Sheriff's Regional Training Facility
      in Orange.

      They're allowing me to offer the same 8-hour course to other legal,
      investigative, paralegal and law enforcement folks. The next class is on
      Monday, June 18th - next week.

      There are still some openings. The best part is the price - because it's
      sponsored by Santa Ana College, the entire fee is $29. That price includes
      my "Diggin' Up Gold on the Old Paper Trail; A Workbook for Investigatin'
      Folks" (retail price $25). Participants will receive college credit, but
      there's no pre-enrollment involved. Just send an e-mail with your name and
      phone number and I'll hold a spot for you.

      For details, please go to http://www.industrialstrengthseminars.com
      <http://www.industrialstrengthseminars.com/> and click on the June 18th
      seminar.

      Here's what one investigator said about the class after he attended it
      earlier this month:

      Don Ray teaches professional investigators and paralegals how to *study*
      public documents rather than just *review* them and report on their
      contents. He then teaches you how to set aside your own prejudices and
      limitations so your conclusions reflect the complete truth. He does it with
      passion and a compassion for the people whose lives are affected by what he
      learns -- and he does it with integrity. He provides a forum where everyone
      learns useful and valuable information about public records.

      Paul Curtis - <mailto:pncurtis@...> pncurtis@...

      This is part of a personal message I received from another participant:

      Thank You for the class today. It was incredible!

      I couldn't stop talking about it to my family.

      "You have got to check this guy out," I said.

      I think that your strengths lie in your personality, likeability and skill
      level. I think you are a great story teller. I could listen to you all day.

      The beauty of it is that your stories teach as well as entertain. I wouldn't
      change.

      I thoroughly enjoyed the class. I took everything I expected out of it and
      more.and got a lot of laughs to boot.

      -- S.C., Chula Vista

      Please feel free to contact me if I may provide additional information.

      Thanks.

      Don Ray

      (818) 237-3728

    • Charles Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2007
        I am requesting a cost anaylisis for a background check/investigation in New Zealand. Interested parties please contact me by email at telstarpi@...
        or telephone 703 878 7800. Its imperative for me to know final cost, what results can be expected and time needed for results.

        Thank You

        Charles Williams Telstar Investigations Inc.
        License Id # 11-2414(VA-DCJS)
        5429 Mapledale Plaza
        Suite 131
        Dale City, VA. 22193
        866 845 2401 484 902 6733 fax
        International Office in Dominican Republic :
        809 736 7463 /809 757 3622 Cell

        Charles Williams
        Telstar Investigations Inc.
        License id# 11-2413(VA-DCJS)
        5429 Mapledale Plaza
        Suite 131
        Dale City VA 22193
        866 845 2401 (Toll Free)
        703 878 7800
        484 902 6700 efax
        http://webspawner.com/users/telstar2/index.html
        telstarpi-101@...
        Former Virginia Deputy Sheriff(10 Years)
        INTERNATIONAL OFFICE: Dominican Republic
        Ave.Texas
        Bartolome Colon
        Plaza Texas
        Local 313 (Buzon #125)