FREE 411

  • Shelly D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      I have not tried this yet but thought I'd pass on the info.
      I got today. I went to www.snopes.com & it's true. I tried
      like hell to copy/paste the info. but could not copy it for some
      stupid reason but, here's the link,
      http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/free411.asp
      Also, here is the URL for free 411, http://www.free411.com/index.php
      I hope everyone is OK & doing well.
      (Marsha, thank Ron for me & the club.)
      Good night, Shelly (sig. lines below)

      - - - - copy/paste- - - -- - - - - - -

      Cell phone companies are charging us $1.00 to $1.75 or more for 411
      information calls when they don't have to.
      Most of us do not carry a telephone directory in our vehicle, which
      makes this situation even more of a problem.

      When you need to use the 411 information option, simply dial: 1 (800)
      FREE 411, or 1 (800) 373-3411 without incurring any charge at all!
      This is the kind of information people don't mind receiving, so pass it
      onto your family and friends.
      This works on your home telephone as well!

      -- - - -
      Shelly Daniel
      Able Process Service & Investigative Research
      Registered & Bonded in California
      Office# 760-378-2329
      Member of NAIS, Chamber Of Commerce,
      FOE, Historical Society, etc..