South Carolina Justice

  • paulmazzell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      where do you turn when in the state of South Carolina justice is
      denied and no attorney will touch your case? could this happen to
      you?
      I was released from prison November 23, 2005 this was after spending
      more than twenty three years behind bars for a crime I did not
      commit.

      I can not get the State of South Carolina to do an investigation
      into this injustice and make their finding public.

      This is all I have ever asked.

      I have openly stated that the Solicitor, who would later become
      Attorney General of the state, "conspired to put and innocent man in
      the electric chair" This statement has never been denied, only
      ignored.

      I ask you, why would a person make such an accusation, knowing the
      conquenses of such a statement, if it were a lie.

      I am now asking that all members become involved in my fight for the
      justice I have been denied of so many years.

      Will you help? please click on my petitions.
      www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/485311112
      www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/327609525
    • Lauran Halleck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Have you ever considered contacting Andy Savage, downtown Charleston
        Attorney? He likes a good scrap