Re: [infoguys-list] Birth Father Search

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25 7:16 AM
      Dawn,

      I was able to get some help in finding my birth family by checking out adoption search groups many of which offer free help. There are a lot of people that are searching out there and some of them offer the knowledge and databases that they have found without charge due to the fact that there are some people that will charge and then not get any results. If your husband is from NY then I can recommend NYA even if not they might know where you can get more info that could be localized to make it easier to search.

      Tell your husband not to give up as the process could take years, there are some that never find any information at all but others like myself can get results really quickly.

      If he wants someone to talk to that understands he can shoot me an E-mail any time and I will get back as soon as I can.

      Sincerely,

      Dave
      Dawn Stout <dawnzuk@...> wrote:
      My husband is searching for his birth father and we are looking for the
      most effective yet most inexpensive way to locate him. We have his
      name, state of residence and possible employer but have had no luck
      with internet searches offering free info. There are so many internet
      pay services but I am leary of them without knowing more. Any ideas or
      referrals?
      Thanks,
      Dawn

      YAHOO! ADVERTISEMENT FIND YOUR CAM2CAM FRIEND HERE NOW *FREE*