UFC 71 - Assignment - Saturday, May 26, 2007

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 11:47 AM
      !!!! 2 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP FOR UFC71 AUDITING ASSIGNMENT!!!!!

      Saturday, May 26, 2007

      Piracy Assignment for UFC 71

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy All of our Auditors are thrilled with our stellar
      reputation, quick turn around on payment and great support
      staff!!!! Check out our website www.signalauditing.com And the
      positive feedback from some of our auditors.

      Territories still available throughout the United States,
      SIGN UP NOW!!!!

      CHUCK LIDDELL vs. "RAMPAGE" JACKSON
      10pm EST/ 7pm PST

      Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell will meet Quinton "Rampage" Jackson for
      the second time in an attempt to avenge his loss to the last man who
      defeated him.

      UFC has become the nation's latest craze, with men age 18-34 as its
      biggest fans. We have seen from previous audits that restaurants
      showing this event become packed at the time of the event, based on
      the high demand from patrons. As the UFC events become more
      popular, the piracy increases each and every event as the demand
      gets greater!

      We offer our auditors guaranteed piracy work throughout the year for
      our various clients. Our piracy assignments include (but are NEVER
      limited to) 17 weeks of NFL Sunday Ticket 2007, All UFC matches,
      heavyweight and title boxing, site inspections, and World Cup
      qualifying soccer matches...AND we are always adding more.

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com and read testimonials from
      some of our auditors and sign up now!!!!

      Sherry Giammichele, Vice President
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 466
      Ellenville, NY 12428