FREELANCE INVESTIGATIORS in NEW DELHI, INDIA

  • mahesh barik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2007
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      I am verry glad to inform you that, We are a group of FREELANCE INVESTIGATORS based at New Delhi, INDIA. For last 7 years we are dedicatedly working for reputed Detective Agencies in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Channai & many cities of India. We have a very strong network of dedicated & experienced investigators all major & small cities of India, so that we are able to provide best services in a very reasonable price to our Clients. We are verry popular among all Indian Detectives for our Dedication, Responsibilility, Honesty, Commitments, Efficiency & Truthfullness.

      We hope you will trust us & forward Indian Cases to us, so that we will be able to provide best services.

      Hope for a long term relationship.

      Thanks & looking forward for a fast response

      (Mahesh Barik)

      "D. M. BARCO-Special Bureau"
      138 A-2/9, Kishangarh,
      Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, INDIA