Re: [infoguys-list] InfoGuys Listserve

  • Webmaster
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 1998
      Hi Bob & List,

      Thanks, Bob!! I could use something like that. Please, if you can, fax it on
      over (703-931-0099). I'll see if I can get copy permission and put it on
      the web.

      Bill Shelton
      webmaster@...
      http://infoguys.com

      ----------
      -->From: RLPCLI <RLPCLI@...>
      -->To: webmaster@..., infoguys-list@...
      -->Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] InfoGuys Listserve
      -->Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 23:58:02 EDT
      -->
      -->Bill: The easiest method is to use the skidmark/speed nomograph (chart)
      from
      -->The Traffic Accident Investigation Manual (J. Stannard Baker --
      Northwestern
      -->University Traffic Institute). It may not be admissible, but will tell
      you
      -->whether you need to go further with speed/skidmark formulae. If you
      don't
      -->have the book, let me know, and I'll fax you a copy of the chart. This
      -->determination has been quickly made more difficult with the advent of
      anti-
      -->lock brakes (ABS systems), as they don't leave true skidmarks.
      -->
      -->Congratulations on and thanks for establishing another communication
      medium
      -->for us.
      -->
      -->Bob