Great News

  • Steve Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2007
      In addition to skiptrace consultants I have accepted a
      full time position with the collection Law Firm of
      Thompson & Associates based in the Boston Area.

      I will be traveling up to that region quite often and
      am looking forward to it. My position with them is
      Vice President of Marketing and Business Development.

      If i can be of help to anyone please let me know.

      Thank you.

      Steven B. Taylor
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc
      Skiptrace Consultants