[infoguys-list] PAY NO TAXES!!!

  • JRB
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 1999
      Hello,

      I am an independent entrepreneur.  I educate people on financial and tax strategies.
      I have found a way to substantially reduce or possibly eliminate all TAXES!!!  To answer the first question you will ask...the method is both legal and lawful.  No going to prison or IRS agents examining your body cavities.  There is, of course, a cost involved.  I feel that it is minimal compared to what you pay in taxes each year.  In addition, I can show you how to protect assets against liens or judgements, and increase your cash flow.

      If you are open to this information please call me at (800) 320-9895 x 6796.

      P.S.  All you CPA's out there...you don't know about this one.