Federal Archives- Cook County, Chicago, Illinois

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      We are in need of someone to go to the Federal Archives for Chicago,
      Illinois, Cook County area for case retrieval and review several times a
      week. Pricing should be based on attorney service type of rates and not
      hourly since this is being conducted for pre employment screening purposes
      only. If interested or you know an attorney service or a record retriever
      please have them contact Tera in my office at tking@...
      Please do not contact me since she is the one handling this project. Thanks.

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (800)899-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300

      Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/> Email:
      dwilliams@...

      Nationwide Investigations, Court Research, Truth

      Hands-On Records Research...We pick-up where the online databases leave
      off...

      $50.00 Flat Rate Document Retrieval- Anyplace Nationwide