Annual Southern California Fraud Investigators Association( www.scfia.org)- One Day Seminar- 5/11/07 in Lynwood, CA

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      Final Reminder

      On Friday, May 11, 2007, the Southern California Fraud Investigators'
      Association( www.scfia.org <http://www.scfia.org/> ) will once again present
      a Spring Workshop (formerly "One-Day Seminar"). The seminar begins at
      9:00am and will conclude at approximately 4:15pm. You and/or your
      employees who are involved in fraud investigation are invited to attend this
      seminar and exchange ideas with others in our field. The non-refundable
      Registration fee also includes coffee, donuts and a catered BBQ lunch.
      **REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8:00AM.

      SPEAKERS:

      Victor Anderson, Esq. Crandall, Wade & Lowe
      Preparing a Witness for Trial or Prosecution

      Steven Counelis, Dep. D.A. Riverside District Atty
      Presenting a Case to the D.A. for Prosecution

      Tristan Svare , Dep. D.A. San Bernardino District Atty
      Elder Abuse

      Geanie Franco-Quick Department of Justice
      Pharmaceutical Diversion Fraud

      SEMINAR LOCATION: Los Angeles Sheriff's Century Station

      11703 S. Alameda / Lynwood, CA.

      Complimentary Parking

      FEES FOR THE SEMINAR ARE:

      $75.00 for registration, OR

      $90.00 for attorneys seeking
      MCLE certification

      If you plan to attend this seminar please go to our website at www.scfia.org
      <http://www.scfia.org/> and download the form and mail it in with the fee.
      Make all checks payable to Southern California Fraud Investigators' Assoc
      and mail to:

      P.O.Box 80718

      Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

      Should you have any questions, please contact our registration chairperson,
      Flo Johnson at (323) 298-0092 or SCFIA secretary, Keith Levin at (714)
      850-5480.

      IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR, PLEASE CONTACT YVETTE CORDERO
      WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE AT CORDEROY@...

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (800)899-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300

      Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/> Email:
      dwilliams@...

      Nationwide Investigations, Court Research, Truth

      Hands-On Records Research...We pick-up where the online databases leave
      off...

      $50.00 Flat Rate Document Retrieval- Anyplace Nationwide