I'm Looking for Hidden Assets

  • Rus B Robison
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2007
      If you are an expert in discovering hidden assets, please email me PRIVATELY
      and OFF LIST with costs and your availability. I need to engage someone
      quickly.

      Thanks in advance.

      With kindest regards, I remain...

      The Robison Companies, LLC

      Private Investigators

      Rus B. Robison

      General Manager

      rbr@...

      Oklahoma's FIRST State-Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

    • jrm1@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2007
        We can find banks and real/personal property. We don'y like to search for stocks because of the no hit propensity with all these online brokerages. Cannot search them all. If you wish however, we can search the 10 largest brokerage houses but really don't recommend.

        John Misak
        US UNCOVER
        1 888 US UNCOVER

        > If you are an expert in discovering hidden assets, please email
        > me PRIVATELY
        > and OFF LIST with costs and your availability. I need to engage
        > someonequickly.
        >

        > Thanks in advance.
        >

        > With kindest regards, I remain...
        >

        > The Robison Companies, LLC
        >
        > Private Investigators
        >

        > Rus B. Robison
        >
        > General Manager
        >

        > rbr@...
        >

        > Oklahoma's FIRST State-Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      • Vicki Siedow
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2007
          Oh, I don't know. We just recovered around $250,000 in online brokerage
          accounts.

          Vicki Siedow
          Siedow & Associates Investigations
          & Legal Support Services