RE: Great Investigative Resources! Mark you calendar!

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 8:12 PM
      This is a really informative, fun seminar. I've been in this business for
      about 15 years, and learned some great tricks. Don's presentation is
      animated, with lots of audience interaction. It's a great way to spend the
      day.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Legal Support Services
      2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
      La Crescenta, CA 91214
      Los Angeles County
      CA PI License # 22852
      800.448.6431 toll free
      818.242.0130 local
      818.688.3295 fax
      <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
      Member NCISS, IWWA

      Need economical legal help?
      Concerned about Identity Theft?

      _____

      Public Records Guru Don Ray will show you where to find the best city,
      county, state and federal records. Make important contacts at key government
      agencies.

      * * *

      Friday, May 25th

      Public Records for Investigators - a daylong seminar

      America's Legal and Professional Bookstore

      Sacramento, California

      Instructor: Don Ray. This is a hands-on, interactive and interpretative
      odyssey through the land of public records.

      * * *

      Tuesday, June 5th

      Public Records for Investigators - a daylong seminar

      Orange County Sheriff's Regional Training Facility

      Instructor: Don Ray. This is a hands-on, interactive and interpretative
      odyssey through the land of public records. This is a P.O.S.T.-certified
      course.

      * * *

      Monday, June 18th

      Public Records for Investigators - a daylong seminar

      Orange County Sheriff's Regional Training Facility

      Instructor: Don Ray. This is a hands-on, interactive and interpretative
      odyssey through the land of public records. This is a P.O.S.T.-certified
      course.

      Details at http://www.industri <http://www.industrialstrengthseminars.com/>
      alstrengthseminars.com

      Please pass this message on to other top investigative professionals.

      Don Ray
      Producer/Journalist/Author/Consultant/Trainer
      <mailto:donray@...> donray@...
      tel:
      <http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=(818)+237-3728&Email
      =donray@...> (818) 237-3728