Re: [infoguys-list] rollover comments

    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2007
      Jim -

      You are so correct and this milquetoast society we have now is truly
      revolting. God forbid anyone should admit accountability.

      Aside from what happened after they got soused, we had Peter and Mary
      knowingly and willingly allow themselves to ride in a vehicle without any
      protection when they were stoned sober. They knew or should have known the possible
      consequences of their actions.