RMRI, Inc. Has Some New FREE Services!

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2007
      Hello all,

      I wanted to take the time to tell you about two (2) new
      outstanding FREE services that RMRI, Inc. is offering to the Private
      Investigator and the Consumer.

      Since this is directly related to the topic of Investigations, I
      don't think this post is inappropriate.

      RMRI, Inc. has had an Authorized Investigator Portal for a while
      now. We are wanting to share this with the Investigative community.
      This is a secure portal for Private investigators to get free
      software (it is FREEWARE, there is no "pirating" going on here), free
      instruction manuals, free media releases about different Private
      Investigators, free links to use for information gathering, and even
      free business management manuals. This portal is growing more and
      more everyday. It is also searchable by keyword. For more information
      go to my website at http://www.rmriinc.com and click on the button on
      the left that reads "RMRI Inc Authorized investigator Portal".

      RMRI, Inc. is also offering a FREE service to the consumer and
      the Private Investigator called "Investigate The Investigator". Along
      with this service you get a FREE piece of competitive intelligence
      software that is absolutely BRILLIANT for building Investigative
      Profiles and even converting them to RSS Feeds. Upon request from a
      consumer that is considering hiring a Private Investigator, and
      already has one or several in mind, we will build a basic profile on
      that Private Investigator and/or on up to ten (10) Private
      Investigators, so you can get a better feel for who you are
      considering hiring. This service is also available to other Private
      Investigators that are considering hiring another Private
      Investigator for sub-contract work. For more information go to my
      website at http://www.rmriinc.com and click on the button on the left
      that reads "Investigate The Investigator".

      RMRI, Inc. Cares About Our Profession! We hope to contribute to
      making it a better place.

      Rick.

      http://www.rmriinc.com
      2101 W. Broadway PMB 326, Columbia, MO. 65203

      Phone: (888) 571-0958 Fax: (877) 795-9800 Cell Phone: (573) 529-0808

    • Rus B Robison
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2007
        If you are an expert in discovering hidden assets, please email me PRIVATELY
        and OFF LIST with costs and your availability. I need to engage someone
        quickly.

        Thanks in advance.

        With kindest regards, I remain...

        The Robison Companies, LLC

        Private Investigators

        Rus B. Robison

        General Manager

        rbr@...

        Oklahoma's FIRST State-Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

      • jrm1@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2007
          We can find banks and real/personal property. We don'y like to search for stocks because of the no hit propensity with all these online brokerages. Cannot search them all. If you wish however, we can search the 10 largest brokerage houses but really don't recommend.

          John Misak
          US UNCOVER
          1 888 US UNCOVER

          > If you are an expert in discovering hidden assets, please email
          > me PRIVATELY
          > and OFF LIST with costs and your availability. I need to engage
          > someonequickly.
          >

          > Thanks in advance.
          >

          > With kindest regards, I remain...
          >

          > The Robison Companies, LLC
          >
          > Private Investigators
          >

          > Rus B. Robison
          >
          > General Manager
          >

          > rbr@...
          >

          > Oklahoma's FIRST State-Licensed Private Investigation Agency.

        • Vicki Siedow
          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2007
            Oh, I don't know. We just recovered around $250,000 in online brokerage
            accounts.

            Vicki Siedow
            Siedow & Associates Investigations
            & Legal Support Services