www.YourRemedyIsInTheLaw.com

  • janesmith454545
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      If anybody's interestedÂ… I stumbled on a group that talks about
      offensive strategies in court. As I understand it, this dude's idea
      is that there is no law being honored anymore in the courts and the
      only remaining option is to know your states criminal statutes and
      know when they are being violated. Then, you file a Citizen Criminal
      Complaint against the individuals in addition to whatever defensive
      strategies you use and file that complaint with the United States
      Federal Marshalls. Wicked! Our "Public Servants" have one Kryptonite
      (and that's whether they are a dog catcher, a zoning officer, a cop,
      a prosecutor or a judge – you're trying to get a promotion). Your
      Citizen Criminal Complaints filed really do a number on their work
      history! You can make it so they will never want to deal with you
      again. BETTER YET, THEY WILL AVOID YOU. He has a free tele-
      conference call every Tuesday and Wednesday nite. It's all free! Just
      create a User Name and Password to get to the information at their
      web site www.YourRemedyIsInTheLaw.com. You can get the phone and pin
      numbers there as well as the time. I checked out the Testimonials
      first. That was enough for me. I think they are trying to build a
      state by state network to support and edify those members and others
      who need the help. It's all about Americans Restoring America, you
      know. We all need to kick some tail.
      Janes.45