Veterans Database Help

  • Hodson and Associates
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Group,

      I am looking for a good Vietnam Veteran database to help with a
      locate investigation. Any suggestions would be helpful.

      Thank you,
      Justin Hodson
      Hodson and Associates
      P.O. Box 505
      Fullerton, CA 92821
      JHodson@...
      www.InvestigatorForYou.com
      www.ServeToday.com
      Toll Free: (877) 832-2388
      Orange County: (714) 773-5345
      Los Angeles: (310) 860-1538
      CA PI 23796

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING!
      This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
      and/or confidential. This information intended for the exclusive use
      of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated above.
      Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of any parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly
      prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message
      are in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic
      Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators are subject to
      fines, imprisonment, civil damages, or both.