RE: [infoguys-list] Bizarre Case-Tech Equip issue

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Actually, I'd love to hear this one, too.

      I did have a stalking case where the suspect seemed to be omniscient, but it
      turned out that it was the woman's male roommate, who was trying to get her
      into bed. That suddenly explained why the perp was able to get into her
      home, computer, mailbox, etc. Sometimes it takes a different
      viewpoint/perspective to see that what you thought you saw was not what was
      happening.

      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates Investigations
      & Legal Support Services