Bizarre Case-Tech Equip issue

  • rosettastone_pi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Bizarre Case-Tech Equip issue

      My client, Wife is convinced her pending ex-husband is a
      technical genius/computer guru. We domestic PI's hear this alot but
      she has me close to convinced.

      By the way, Husband has not lived in their home since last August.
      Wife never uses her computer.

      Husband does various things such as remotely retrieves her cell phone
      voicemail messages. (I know this trick but won't go into it.)

      Another example of his creepy ways is 20 minutes after a recent
      surveillance at his residence, the Husband sent a MYSPACE invitation
      (with his profile, picture, etc) to one of the PI's that was on the
      surveillance. We can only speculate how he nailed us on that one.

      But, this next thing has me clueless. Here's the deal:

      Wife has a one-on-one conversation with her mom in her kitchen. That
      is, they are both standing and talking in the kitchen. A short time
      later, Wife plays her voicemail and the kitchen conversation is on
      her cell phone's voicemail.

      I assume Husband was "boasting" his technical savy by letting us know
      OR perhaps he did not intentionally mean for Wife to hear the
      recorded conversation.

      So, any thoughts on method(s) regarding how he did that?!

      (Tennesee is a 1-party state in case you're wondering about that)

      EMAIL ME DIRECTLY:
      rosettastoneinvestigations@...

      Much Thanks,
      Amy Drescher
      Rosetta Stone Investigations
      TN # 5936
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Actually, I'd love to hear this one, too.

        I did have a stalking case where the suspect seemed to be omniscient, but it
        turned out that it was the woman's male roommate, who was trying to get her
        into bed. That suddenly explained why the perp was able to get into her
        home, computer, mailbox, etc. Sometimes it takes a different
        viewpoint/perspective to see that what you thought you saw was not what was
        happening.

        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates Investigations
        & Legal Support Services
        2629 Foothill Blvd. #262
        La Crescenta, CA 91214
        Los Angeles County
        CA PI License # 22852
        800.448.6431 toll free
        818.242.0130 local
        818.688.3295 fax
        <mailto:Siedow@...> Siedow@...
        Member NCISS, IWWA

        Need economical legal help?
        Concerned about Identity Theft?

        _____

[...]

        rosettastoneinvesti <mailto:rosettastoneinvestigations%40comcast.net>
        gations@...

        Much Thanks,
        Amy Drescher