New Discussion Group

  • kewldaddy1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hello...We would like to introduce you to Life on the Row. A
      discussion forum dedicated to all aspects of Capitol Punishment,from
      executions to exonerations you will find it here.We also offer topic
      areas for the discussion of serial killers,crime in general,and just
      plain fun topics.We are totally open to all sides of the debate on
      these issues,and would be honored to serve you ....you may find us at
      http://lifeontherow.proboards83.com/index.cgi.

      Hope to see you soon.