[infoguys-list] Removal from list

  • Len Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 1998
      Kindly remove me from this list!

      Thank you.

      Leonard A. Smith Detective Agency
      lasmith@...

    • William Flynn
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 1998
        While there had been instances of informative email, the majority of it
        has been uninformative and time consuming to read and subsequently
        delete. A good concept that really needs to be modified in order to
        curtail the junk mail.

        Kindly remove me from the list.

      • Douglas & Arlene Stuart
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 1999
          Chris Tang wrote:

          > Mr. Boyd,
          >
          > I'm not going to stoop to your level by bashing you the way you did me
          > simply because I'm not satisfied with someone's products. You indicate in
          > your email that you "spent many hours and a ton of money" buying every book
          > "under the sun" in an attempt to try and "figure out and become" and private
          > investigator. Well, if you found the right book and most effective methods
          > in the industry very early in your search for information, maybe you may
          > have not spent "many hours and a to of money". I'm sure that you were
          > dissatisfied with many of the products you bought and did not feel that they
          > were worth as much as you paid for them. But, let me emphasize, my letter
          > to Laura was not a "slam". It was simply a professional way of letting her
          > know that her manual did not live up to my expectations and that I would
          > like a refund. This "slam" is your *******PERCEPTION********which is your
          > ******REALITY***** and no one else's reality but your own......not even
          > Laura's. Laura was very appropriate in her response and was polite, offering
          > me an opportunity to contact her and so forth, but for someone like you to
          > pop up out of the woodwork the way you did and add new meaning to my e-mail
          > is wrong and unprofessional. This leads me to question and not say that you
          > are, but question, how many times you've come across a situation in your
          > investigative work that "appeared" one way and you transformed that view to
          > your liking. I ask this because you're very convincing and probably so
          > convincing to the detriment of others.
          >
          > In addition, I am not a "wanna be Magnum PI". Because I disagree with
          > someone else's view on things or don't get satisfaction for the $100 I paid
          > for something isn't a negative thing. When you're not satisfied with the
          > quality of goods you return it back to the merchant?? Well most people I
          > know do. Therefore, I am not sure why as a result of my asking for a refund
          > causes you to make a statement that I don't have the "juice" to do the job??
          >
          > I'm not "crying", I'm simply stating my position and asking for my money
          > back and that is it. If Laura is unwilling to refund my money then that is
          > certainly her choice. I know what my rights are according to the Card Issuer
          > Agreement with my credit card company and will exercise them to the fullest
          > extent if I am unable to resolve this successfully.
          >
          > If you found the training course to be the BEST for you then that is great.
          > I'm happy for you.
          >
          > *******NOTE*******
          > The e-mail sent to Laura was meant to go to her directly. I generally do
          > not send mail to people on this forum and so I forgot that clicking the
          > reply button, everyonen would recieve a copy. So, for those of you getting
          > this piece of mail and are angered by it......please accept my apologies.

> [...]

          Hello. Please remove my name from this list. Approximately, 6 months
          ago, I subscribed to this list with the hope of sharing ideas and
          assisting my business. In the past few weeks, I have seen this "group"
          become much 'less' than what was originally expected.

          Please....get back on track to the scope and purpose of this list. I'm
          sure the 'manual' is a good publication, but in reality, I am sick and
          tired of this subject monopolizing my in-box.

          To the people who continue to revisit this 'issue'...grow up!

          Regards,

          Douglas Stuart
          Hospitality Investigations/Audits
          Victoria, B.C. Canada
        • PSween222@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 1999
            << > *******NOTE*******
            > The e-mail sent to Laura was meant to go to her directly. I generally do
            > not send mail to people on this forum and so I forgot that clicking the
            > reply button, everyonen would recieve a copy. So, for those of you getting
            > this piece of mail and are angered by it......please accept my apologies.
            >
            > Thanks, >
            > Christopher Tang

            Geez Christopher - CHILL already

            This is a Private Investigation information list that last time I checked,
            not for venting your frustrations on list members - I am sure Laura will take
            care of this if you give her some time to do it.

            Pam Sween, LPI
            AZ