Piracy Assignment - May 5, 2007, De La Hoya/Mayweather - Guaranteed Payment

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
      SIGNAL AUDITING , INC. OFFERS GUARANTEED PAYMENT ... whether or
      not you find a location pirating the boxing match!!!!!!!

      Signal Auditing Is the Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against
      Signal Piracy and is offering GUARANTEED MONEY and payment by the
      hour for Piracy Audits !!!!!!!

      We have had an overwhelming response from all of you based upon our
      new policy of guaranteed payment and look forward to a hugely
      successful night on May 5, 2007

      OSCAR DE LA HOYA v. FLOYD MAYWEATHER
      JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
      The Golden Boy vs. The Pretty Boy

      Piracy Assignment for DE LA HOYA-MAYWEATHER Saturday May 5,2007!!!

      Territories still available throughout the United States,
      SIGN UP NOW through our website!!!!

      www.signalauditing.com

      The "Golden Boy," Oscar De La Hoya, will defend his junior
      middleweight championship May 5, 2007, on HBO PPV against
      welterweight champ and pound-for-pound king "Pretty Boy" Floyd
      Mayweather Jr.. This event will be the biggest fight in recent
      boxing history!!!

      It will be an unprecedented super fight between two boxing
      superstars and former Olympians, an event poised to shatter records.
      Golden Boy Promotions announces, The World Awaits--six-division
      world champion Oscar De La Hoya versus unbeaten, four-division world
      champion Floyd Mayweather--for the junior middleweight championship.
      The anticipated match-up will take place Saturday, May 5 at MGM
      Grand in Las Vegas and will be broadcast live on HBO Pay-Per-View

      In addition, our EXCLUSIVE piracy assignments include 17 weeks of
      NFL Sunday Ticket 2007, World Cup qualifying soccer matches and
      MORE!!!!!

      We at Signal Auditing are looking for qualified Auditors throughout
      the 50 States to help identify and document the theft and commercial
      misuse of our clients' programming services.

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com and read testimonials from
      some of our auditors and sign up now!!!! Don't wait, reserve your
      territory NOW!!

      Sherry A. Giammichele, Vice President
      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 466